Funding your Business Partnership Dispute
Our team will discuss the various funding options available to you – with a view to finding the right way to fund your claim.
The two most common ways of funding your legal costs as follows:
Pay as you go – if right way forward for your claim is to pay privately, our solicitors will discuss the following options with you;
- clear estimate of your likely legal costs right from the outset
- a regular payment plan, monthly or otherwise, to help you plan your legal costs
- the possibility of agreeing a costs limit for each individual stage of your dispute
No win no fee – it’s surprising how many businesses believe that no win no fee only applies to accident claims. That’s simply not true. Conditional fee agreements like no-win no fee [whereby if you lose your case you are not liable to pay your solicitors’ fees], can work perfectly well for all types of commercial litigation – including disputes between business partners. It seems that many commercial lawyers don’t really understand how well no fee can work. Fortunately our team do – and they’re happy to discuss with you whether no-win no fee is going to be the right way of funding your particular partnership dispute.
Looking for no-win no fee representation for your Business Partnership Dispute? Call us now
Wherever your partnership is based in England and Wales we can help.
For specialist legal advice about any dispute with your business partners, get in touch with our expert team today:
- for FREE initial phone advice call us on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 OR
- email us using the contact form below